Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today is a pretty typical fall Saturday for our family. Jana is on her way back to college a little early for a play that the upperclassmen are putting on. Anna is headed south for a band competition (I'm soon to follow). Daddy is staying home with the little one until Braden's football game. Amberly gets to spend time with grandparents tonight and watch some Bama football. Christin is tagging along to his brother's football game because in his own words, "that's my brother" and he's hoping to sneak onto the sidelines. It's a juggling act every single day! I'm trying so hard to slow down and remember that "I'm gonna miss this"!

2 comments:

  1. I'm crying now. It's a crazy trip! But God has the road map and the steering wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweeee...I'm crying now because my husband reads my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete