Tuesday, October 26, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things (about Fall)

1. My handcrafted chenille pumpkin made from 1940's chenille. My sister-in-law Robin and I bought one several years ago in Gatlinburg, Tennessee from a local craft vendor. We were already over our mini-vacation budget but we each splurged a whole $16.00! It is my single favorite possession and it adorns the center of my dining room table every year from September until November. I have been known to work it into the Christmas decor!

2. Pumpkin scented candles on my mantel.

3. The horses that stand under the same tree in the pasture straight across from my front glass door. It seems like they only stand in this spot in the fall.

4. The color orange.

5. ...and blue. WAR EAGLE!!!

6. Chili & Potato Soup with cheese and onions.

7. The kids play outside for hours on end.

8. Hearing their laughter through the window.

9. ROLLING!!!

10. Watching the shows about haunted places on t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment