Friday, September 17, 2010

A Beautiful Mind

I love to read blogs! I follow two or three for inspiration. I felt so inspired that I decided to start a blog (mostly because I couldn't find many families like ours to read about). I wrote two or three heartfelt posts and then...I LOST IT. I didn't loose the inspiration, didn't loose the motivation...I lost the BLOG!!! I couldn't remember how to get to it. Who does that??? I guess that's an insight into my "beautiful mind". A day or two ago I read on Facebook that my cousin decided to start her own blog to journal about her family. I jokingly commented that I had a blog but I lost it (sad face). It was very comical to me but in my heart I was cheering her on because, well...she's young. She WILL remember where she put her blog and she's much more technical savvy than I am. So today, I read her first blog post. I was moved to tears. I love it! Of course I had to comment. I wrote my sentimental comment and a window popped up for me to choose a "thingy"... I chose the "Google" link. I knew that at some point I must have done something online that required a password for Google. I entered my email and my old standby password and posted my comment. When I went back to her post to see if my comment had posted, I was delighted to see MY BLOG name! I FOUND IT!!! What fun to go back and read about my family a year ago. So much has happened in a year! Last April we finalized the adoption of our sweet little boy, Christian!!! He is playing happily in the floor beside me as I write. Our little girl is a very happy second grader and loves her teacher, her friends, gymnastics and violin. Braden is now a strapping twelve year old and right in the middle of football season. His daddy is his coach and his cousin, Nathan plays on the team too. Anna is enjoying her senior year and is BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!! She is living her life out loud! Our oldest is away at college and I miss her EVERYDAY but she is blissfully happy and I love hearing about her adventures. Hopefully I will be able to remember where I put my blog tomorrow and the day after...

No comments:

Post a Comment