Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Almost There

We had our children's picture made last Sunday afternoon. It was in a beautiful field of daffodils and it will be the first portrait of the five children as a complete family. We sign our adoption agreement for our little boy next Thursday! I was so afraid that this day wouldn't come and almost afraid to pray for it for fear that the answer would be no. I cannot imagine a day not knowing that my little boy is safe and loved. As for that portrait. It is symbolic to me. It is the last picture before things change forever. Jana will be leaving for college this fall and Christian is a brand new forever son. And the daffodils....they remind me that God is so faithful to array the lilies of the field and the beautiful array of colors that He painted my family is of His design!

No comments:

Post a Comment